WE ARE HIRING
We are looking for CNC Millers to join our team.
We are a well-established manufacturing company based Leyland, Lancashire
Your main duties will include but are not limited to:
· Programming, Setting and Operating CNC Milling machine/manual machines
· Machine items/products to Drawings
· Working with Hurco milling machines 3 axis - 5 axis
· Meet production deadlines ensuring that the appropriate checks have been carried out.
· Manage time and machines efficitently
· Work to machining tolerances ensuring that the completed component is checked against the required specification
Essential Skills and Competences:
· Time served or completed relevant apprenticeship as a CNC/Manual machinist
· Undertaken formal training in CNC setting and operation
· Knowledge and experience of working on CNC machining centres, HURCO experience preferable
· Knowledge of One CNC and Hypermill would be an advantage but training can be given
· Has a good understanding of best tools for the job and speeds and feeds for different tools.
· Work under their own initiative, forward thinking and proactive
· Work well individually and with our team
· Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
Job type – Full-time
· Good rate of pay
· 8am – 4.30pm Monday – Thursday 8am – 3.30pm Friday
· Free parking
· 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Opportunity to work for a company who are established in their field, who value their employees. We are a family run company with a team of 12. We are looking to fill two positions. We are a growing company and are looking for someone who is self motivated, reliable and has a positive attitude to join our small team. If you would like to know more information regarding this role, please contact us today!
This is a permanent full time position for which we provide a good rate of pay.
Come join our team :)